The Information & Visitor Centre works within an operating budget of less than $40,000 per year. Historically, various small grants, together with fundraising events and donations have covered the Centre’s operating costs. In recent years, cutbacks in provincial funding, and increased competition for funds mean that the Centre faces an uncertain future each year.
We are always seeking long-term sustainable funding in order to ensure the sustainability of the Martensville Information & Visitor Centre. A financial commitment from a corporate sponsor would greatly benefit the Martensville Information & Visitor Centre’s volunteer Board in planning future programming and service delivery. Understanding that organizations may not be able to commit to a long term obligation at this time, any financial support including one-time contributions would be greatly appreciated and would help to secure the future for the Centre
The benefits to sponsors are numerous and far reaching in Martensville and the surrounding area. As a sponsor of the Centre, your will be recognized as follows:
- Recognition in the local weekly newspaper, including an article highlighting a cheque presentation ceremony. The Information & Visitor Centre is featured in the newspaper.
- A plaque that recognizes your company will be placed on the Centre’s sponsorship display
- A video or photo advertisement will be included in our annual fundraising event and at the Canada Day Celebrations outdoor movie
- Recognition in the Centre’s brochure
- Information about your company will be included in the local business display in the Centre.
We are further willing to discuss other recognition opportunities as requested by your company.
In addition to Funding for the Centre’s general operations, we are always looking for sponsors for specific programs and events including:
- Canada Day in Martensville
- Ah-Ha! Homework Club
- 1 on 1 Computers
- Baby Babble & Toddler Talk