Programs & Projects
- Community Information – information about our community including local events, businesses, attractions, history, programs, and more.
- Family Resources – information for seniors, parents, children and youth
- Education Resources – information about educational opportunities close to home and across the province
- Employment Resources – Information and support for both job seekers and employers, including information about resumes, cover letters, job searching, career planning, interviews and essential skills for the workplace
- Local Job Bank – featuring local job opportunities for all ages and abilities
- Daycare List – including an up to date list of daycares currently accepting children
- Babysitter List – for families looking for qualified, casual babysitters
- Volunteer Database – a list of local volunteers and volunteer opportunities
- Business Information – a display of business cards and brochures for local businesses
- Baby Babble & Toddler Talk – weekly drop-in program for parents with little ones ages 0-3 consisting of discussion groups, information sessions and activities
- One on One Computers – free hands-on computer instruction for seniors tailored to individual interests and diverse learning styles
- Ah-Ha! Homework Club – free bi-weekly drop-in program to assist students with homework assignments and study skills
Community Mapping Project – creating maps of the community that highlight local resources, services, businesses, recreation spaces, and much more.
Local Surveys – creating, collecting and analyzing surveys to gather information from the local community on a wide variety of topics. Providing survey results to the Martensville Chamber of Commerce, Saskatoon Health Region, city departments, businesses, and others.